Friday, September 25, 2009

Twitterlogue

Here-is-what-I-did-yesterday
  • 06:14 read Eze28:17 "Your heart became proud on account of your beauty,        and you corrupted your wisdom.. So I threw you to the earth" -God
  • 09:31 is at a WebEx phone conference looking at NetMRI
  • 12:04 bails out of the 2nd conf call w/ OCLC on ContentDM to install Eclipse 3.4 to explore Penlet development in the future. Then lunch w/ Timmy.
  • 13:57 is showing Timmy HTML (the kid ask to learn coding). Let's see how long he stay interested...
  • 16:27 is stopping by the Credit Union w/ timmy to0count all the coins for children ministry before going home.
  • 17:58 is in a middle of a dry chapter, reading J.Belcher quoth Augustine: "I believe in order that I might understand" -Deep Church p.84
  • 18:03 read "centered-set (not bounded-set) community is defined by.. their relation to the center. In a sense, everyone is potentially part of it"
  • 18:48 found "Indiana Jones & Crystal Skull" for free on FiOS, and watching it w/ the Ho's family + a few friends as we are having dinner
  • 21:52 got a bunch of people turning my house to a big shower - baby shower that is
End-of-day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home