Saturday, September 26, 2009

Twitterlogue

Here-is-what-I-did-yesterday
  • 06:43 read Eze29:9 "[They] will become a desolate wasteland. Then they will know that I am the LORD" -human tendency: turn to God only in trouble
  • 06:49 's Timmy woke up early and continue his "coding"
  • 07:38 read J.Belcher as he recounts Cheryl (an ex-crystal-meth-addict)'s line: "Redeemer was my detox" & got goosebums all over -God is good
  • 07:41 read "we preach & worship in sensitivity 2 seekers: humbled by our own sin & need of Gospel, we remember what's feel like not 2 believe" -JB
  • 09:52 took Timmy to piano lesson, after upload his "coding" to staffwww.fullcoll.edu/cho/pokeplasX (I have no idea what he did) Now 2 visit
  • 12:57 is out of jail ;) picked up Timmy from piano lesson. Now we get gas @ Costco (3% rebate) before going back ho me for Chelsea's baby shower.
  • 16:57 is done w/ the big baby shower party. Now I & Jho are buying catfishes for a small BBQ dinner party! She loves to cook, I must love to eat:)
  • 17:02 RT @realrobbell Sabbath reminds us that we are human beings not human doings.
  • 17:11 RT: @GuyKawasaki How to master the art of listening om.ly/IxRc -Yep, this is helpful basic life skills for most of us, me especially.
  • 20:24 is ready to excuse from the dinner party to get Timmy to bed (and me too) as I will be up early tomorrow to get ready for EM worship.
  • 21:05 heard Timmy praying for his children ministry: "Please let the Vietnamese ministry & the English ministry co-operate again" :(
  • 21:18 zzzzz
End-of-day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home