Sunday, September 27, 2009

Twitterlogue

Here-is-what-I-did-yesterday
  • 03:06 read Eze30:25 "I'll strengthen the arms of the king of Babylon, but the arms of Pharaoh'll fall limp. Then they'll know that I'm the LORD"
  • 03:34 is sipping coffee & wrapping up the slide deck for today EM message in Gen. 15, praying that "the Word of the Lord coming" (v.4)
  • 05:06 is going to bed in peace ;)
  • 07:10 read about Francis Schaeffer: that his wife Edith's gifting in hospitality actually birth the L'Abri community where truth & love are seen!
  • 09:11 discovered bivocationalministry.blogspot.com from an old Rev! Mag's article. I think I will link him on my blog roll soon.
  • 13:30 taught "Confidence in the Promise of God" from Gen.15 for EM service & "How People Change pt.3" for Sun.School. Now lunch then to FV church
  • 14:13 is taking a 30 minutes power nap then head for FV to see what I can help in youth ministry there.
  • 18:19 is done at FV church at 4, hung out there, then come back to a vBall game at the park right infront of our house. Our people were out playin
  • 21:12 went w/ the Ho's family visiting a cousin and learned a lot on sound system ;) Now we are home, I am ready to retire for the night..
  • 21:29 pray for the churches, put Timmy to sleep & read about "single-digit youth group". I need to re-sharpen what I've learned before.
End-of-day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home