Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Twitterlogue

Here-is-what-I-did-yesterday
  • 04:09 wonders if Eze32:9 "I bring about your destruction among the nations, among lands-you-have-not-known" pointinng to the USA or not
  • 04:14 forced myself up
  • 04:38 made a cup of Vinacafe & bring it to the conversation with my G-d about the potential leaders He brought to my VAY session this weekend
  • 09:53 was so in to the VAY prep this morning I almost late for work, also reviewed/responded to Board minutes on behalf of EM.
  • 09:54 restarted the Web Server this morning, then support ContentDM for remote access.
  • 10:14 quoth "Good philosophy must exist, if for no other reason because bad philosophy needs to be answered" -CS Lewis.
  • 12:23 took 1.5 hours just for some simple specification for ordering, now I am breaking for lunch w/ my favorite food, reviewing for the wkend :-)
  • 17:43 is on the way t o meet Jho @ gramp's house for a haircut after picking Timmy up from vBall practice.
  • 19:53 Is on the way hpome but stop by Stater Bros so that each of us can load up 4 chickens.Good night universe.P.S.that was timmy typing.
  • 20:41 bought 1 gal milk at CVS for $1.29 instead of $2.49 (using all the discounts): happy *-*
  • 22:06 writeln('Good night, world');
End-of-day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home