Twitterlogue
Here-is-what-I-did-yesterday
- 04:05 woke up at 6am here in Des Moines. (I have been conditioned myself a week for this). It helps beating 19 others to the shower first ;)
- 04:12 is glad to read Eze36:27 "give you a heart of flesh, I'll put my Spirit in you & move you to follow my decrees & be careful to keep my laws"
- 05:08 is reviewing the materials for the big day today (last nite we started late, so everything will be crammed to today). Pray for it.
- 05:38 is on the way to church (they loaned us a car, MSD is driving), devotion starts at 7:30am. My Bberry can't scroll left any more :(
- 08:16 listens to MSD expounded on the trade off JC made to be my friend
- 18:29 is overwhelmed to see about 20 youth steps up to trade in their life for Jesus. God is gracious!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home