Thursday, October 08, 2009

Twitterlogue

Here-is-what-I-did-yesterday
  • 06:07 read Eze41 "The structure surrounding the temple was built in ascending stages" & wonder about the @Live26 ascending Jesus' Cake. It fits ;)
  • 06:37 coughs more today, will quarantine myself from work today
  • 09:57 got a few calls this morning. I guess I should work after all (remotely with my laptop)
  • 13:00 assembled 3 barstools, arranged for the fire sprinkler guy to come 8am tomorrow. Now get ready to pick up Timmy for Kumon.
  • 17:04 ran into Sabrina (vBall) & Mae (Son's friend) as I grab a free Tastea for Timmy's reward after Kumon.
  • 18:03 starts working on EM financial report for Sep. Oh boy, the month flew by so quick!
  • 18:51 breaks from EM Finance Rpt to have 50% off Pho for dinner. Jho said "if you haven't tried, but doesn't want it, then you discriminate!"
  • 19:34 ran into Han & M ike @ Pho Hoa Binh, shared the table with them, & they show us another 50% off eggnoodle shop to try tomorrow ;)
  • 21:08 is putting Timmy to sleep and reading the Genesis Leaders Guide before finalizing the EM msg for this Sunday.
  • 21:39 slept early tonight. Theraflu, do your work!
End-of-day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home