Friday, October 09, 2009

Twitterlogue

Here-is-what-I-did-yesterday
  • 06:17 read Eze42:13 "the priests' rooms: where the priests who approach the LORD'll eat the most holy offerings..for the place is holy" -personal!
  • 07:31 take Timmy to school & drop by work just in case
  • 08:59 is sipping Theraflu instead of coffee at work, upgrading the Pulse desktop to 1.7, checking out web-app version of Office
  • 09:41 read "If you weren't here filling sandbags w/ us against the floodwaters, you won't be invited to the BBQ when the sun shines again" -pcWeek
  • 16:09 picked up Timmy going home. Somehow I am really glad that it's Friday! Looking forward to hanging out w/ my son tonight (as Jho goes 2 bday)
  • 16:57 read & prepare for "how people change" session 4 this weekend for the EM post grad sunday school
  • 19:40 takes Timmy out for 50% off roast-chicken egg-noodle @ Minh Ky while Jho t akes the girls out for a bDay party
  • 20:20 see that Timmy practice his piano before I teach him some more web stuff. He wants to have a music player on his web page.
  • 21:43 go to bed early (I do want to get better)
End-of-day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home