Twitterlogue
Here-is-what-I-did-yesterday
- 07:05 read Da5:11 "who has the spirit of the holy god in him.. was found to have insight and intelligence and wisdom" -fill w/ the spirit = wise.
- 07:36 is home in the day time today to have contractor working on the house, but I will be at work tonight as "dean of darkness".
- 08:35 is off work today, reading a report of "Christian as being weird" from bit.ly/3JuZG7 -yep, this is what we are heading for.
- 08:42 order Keller's new book. He cited this classic Powlision article as major influence bit.ly/2skyG3
- 14:47 stuck in traffics on the 55 after lunch with my uncle. I think I will be late picking up Timmy.
- 18:48 found the coffee pot in the office is still half full. It looks like if I didn't come in, nobody would finish it. O well, now I will..
- < em>22:00 is getting off work to go home, may be even visit a relative on the way...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home