Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Twitterlogue

Here-is-what-I-did-yesterday
  • 23:50 RT: @anhhung Facebook now has 1 million Vietnamese users o.pe/227 #fb (via @ncchinh)
  • 06:52 read Da6:26 "he is the living God & he endures forever; his kingdom'll not be destroyed, his dominion'll never end. He rescues & he saves"
  • 09:08 quoth "When a man is wrong and won't admit it, he always gets angry." --HALIBURTON
  • 11:59 tweets my status so that my mom &family know whatsup w/ me & Timmy. Right now I'm lunching w/ the Wed.lunch grp, they envy my steak from Jho
  • 12:36 checks out VAYfallEquipping event 8:30-3pm Nov.7 - counting RSVP at bit.ly/UbALg so that JHo can get the food ready
  • 13:39 @xtsr "reception": are you getting married <wink>?
  • 13:52 had an interesting discuss ion relates to #DeepChurch at Wed.lunch group. Now I am at a mtg on VMware standard @ the district.
  • 17:33 got a call requesting help w/ Harvest Festival 4 Midway CM. At this late, the best I could do is 2 make announcement; myself already've plan
  • 21:31 took the Ho's family out for dinner w/ Khoa (yep, the guy from VAY Des Moines. He is out here for a business trip)
  • 22:21 is going to bed early since Jho wants to retire after a 12hrs long day at work.
  • 22:37 got to check out the new TK stash via @djchuang tomorrow: is.gd/4uBdQ -Good night world
End-of-day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home