Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Twitterlogue

Here-is-what-I-did-yesterday
  • 06:17 read Hos10:12b "it is time to seek the LORD, until he comes and showers righteousness on you"
  • 06:23 RT: @eduinnovation "Nothing is more terrible than activity without insight." -Thomas Carlyle
  • 06:48 RT: @TaiTran Harvard Business Review "Six Social Media Trends for 2010" bit.ly/4vgU1A by @armano via @nguyentridat
  • 07:09 read abt early Influences in a child's life: it won't determine how they grow up, but will contribute in shaping it, somewhat -Tedd Tripp
  • 08:31 specs out a Tripp Lite UPS & its accessories to replace the burnt Unisys UPS from the power outage of 09/16/09
  • 15:47 wasn't productive today. Picking Timmy home & long for a family night, where I can just play w/ the kid & enjoy Jenney's presence. Too tired
  • 18:40 finished watching TMNT w/ Timmy. Now I'm starting on "Kite Runner" before having dinner w/ the Ho's family. Calvin is our guest tonight ;)
  • 19:28 updated VAYfallEquipping event schedule 8:30-3pm Nov.7 at bit.ly/UbALg - MS Thach'll do 3x15' clips: Life Map, Faith Map & Daily Map
  • 20:55 had dinner tonite w/ some friends (Jho made Vietnamese soba for us), then I got to play Runescape w/ Timmy. He show me around! Good times.
End-of-day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home