Twitterlogue
Here-is-what-I-did-yesterday
- 05:39 moved by Hos11:8 How can I give you up, Ephraim? How can I hand you over, Israel? My heart is changed within me; all my compassion is arouse
- 05:49 is up early today; my soul longs after You like a deer thirsts for water; lead me to the cross..
- 08:19 has phone conf on LDAP/AD project in the morning & PHP coding for the rest of the day to fix a broken site.
- 08:37 RT: @KathySierra The best "Customer Service" is like the best User Interface: invisible.
- 11:59 has a lunch meeting with 1 of the 2 Board member appointed on EM leadership team. We will talk about 2010. Beyond that is too far to plan.
- 15:08 's Timmy said that he had so much spare time that he finished next weeks spelling in class.
- 16:51 finished gleaning thru "Counterfeit Gods" and "Elders and Leaders" this week. Only if I had these years ago...
- 19:33 finalizes my session on "Church!" 2 days to VAYfallEquipping event 8:30-3pm Nov.7 - please RSVP at bit.ly/UbALg - aim for edification
- 23:43 finally not sleeping on the floor any more, our bed came today ;) Pretty tired but still anxious about work deadline tomorrow...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home