Friday, November 06, 2009

Twitterlogue

Here-is-what-I-did-yesterday
  • 06:39 read God's command when Ephraim boast of his riches "you must return to your God; maintain love & justice, &wait for your God always"-Ho12:6
  • 06:49 checks out 2 online games RuneScape & Fantage to see if they're safe for Timmy to play on them or not. Does anyone know about these?
  • 07:33 learned insights from "Asian American Preaching" bit.ly/3dgXqT about 1st-gen preaching, but his 2nd-gen coverage is very weak. Thots?
  • 08:03 is facing a few rough deadlines at work today. Praying for relief!
  • 15:05 barely made the deadlines today (minus a more thorough testing & 2 docs upload). Man, my coding skill is eroding badly: cant even "print_r"!
  • 16:56 got Timmy home, VPN back in to debug the site & finished in time. Now I'm preping for the EM prayer mtg tonite. Tough time req uires kneeling
  • 19:05 grabbed dinner, gleaned from Tedd Tripp on "Parenting = shaping Life Influencers + Godward Orientation". OK now I'm heading to EM prayer mtg
  • 20:53 Is getting timmy to MSD's house to sleepover so tomorrow we don't need to take him there but go straight in VAY event.
  • 23:41 just got home after visiting an old friend. I'm going to sleep in Timmy's bed since he's not home tonite, & we have slumber guests over..
End-of-day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home