Saturday, November 07, 2009

Twitterlogue

Here-is-what-I-did-yesterday
  • 06:23 saw what God've lamented in Hos13:6 "When I fed them, they were satisfied; when they were satisfied, they became proud; then they forgot me"
  • 08:14 is running around pick-up food for Jho to feed the VAY event. I feed them spiritually, she feeds them physically "co thuc se vuc duoc dao":)
  • 08:40 is at VAY event, met Yen & Hanh from Apple Valley as well as ppl from Westminster CMA, Orange, Anaheim & South Bay
  • 12:03 finished my session on "Church!" At VAY Fall Equipping event. Now I'm attending Ti's session abt "Faith Life in College's Years".
  • 12:09 heard "the breakdown of family didn't help young ppl deal with the challenges they face in college life" -Ti, citing Michael Wilkins
  • 12:14 heard "our culture makes up our view about God by gathering attractive ideas from various sources from r eligions/philosophies/even TV" -Ti
  • 16:09 is done w/ the VAY Fall Equipping event. MSD picked Timmy up & brought him here for me. Now we stop by my mom before going home.
  • 17:42 is home, counting 26 EM college & high school students @ my house for their group activities while I'm prepping for Sun.School tomorrow.
  • 19:06 is reminded by Jho to attend the study & prayer mtg w/ FV. I was "in the zone" w/ "how ppl change" lesson 7 & lost track of time
  • 21:52 finished prayer mtg w/ FV an hour ago, now I am back home hanging out with some youth leader from EM. Got to love the proximity to church!
End-of-day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home