Thursday, November 12, 2009

Twitterlogue

Here-is-what-I-did-yesterday
  • 06:11 read Am1:11 This is what the LORD says: "I will not turn back my wrath. Because he pursued his brother w/ a sword, stifling all compassion"
  • 06:50 read "However we define success, we wish it for our children" (& we influence the kid to bow to our heart's idols) -Tedd Tripp, "SaCH" p.40
  • 08:53 got on the phone conf. & while listen to music on hold, read "7 Accounting Tips for Beginning Businesses" bit.ly/5Sso8
  • 09:41 finished the phone conference & head to campus to troubleshoot TimeKeeper problem. I think DNS resolves to the wrong host.
  • 10:14 got the TimeKeeper system functioning by tracing the last change done to the system. That's why you need to keep changes down to manage them
  • 11:44 got a call from FV city today, they won't allow us to hardscape 100% of the fr ont yard. Looks like our landscaper didn't do proper homework.
  • 14:48 realized that I need to step it up a few more notches to prepare for the future, and I need to get some help.
  • 15:10 met up w/ Jho & swapped car to SmogChk for her (she'll pick up Timmy) then come & visit my uncle to get news on how my dad doing in Vietnam
  • 18:09 is back home getting dinner w/ the family before heading out for EM visitation later tonight.
End-of-day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home