Twitterlogue
Here-is-what-I-did-yesterday
- 06:27 read Job 33:14 "For God does speak—now one way, now another— though man may not perceive it."
- 09:11 learn: Developmental change came from what gone b4 & there4 can b expected, managed… Disruptive change: unanticipated, challenge our assumpt
- 09:43 almost forgot my 10am mtg. appointment -sometimes I am too immersed in what I am focusing on at the moment and forget other stuff!
- 17:21 is at home, just finished another 2 book reviews for class. If Timmy is done w/ his hw, I will take him back to his school for children prg.
- 18:58 offered to take Timmy to his school's CM program since he completed his work. But he look at the rain, and turn it down. That's so grown-up!
- 22:20 turns in early tonight after more exegetical work is done on Jer.29:4-13

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home