Twitterlogue
Here-is-what-I-did-yesterday
- 07:08 Read Pr.20:13 Do not love sleep or you will grow poor; stay awake and you will have food to spare
- 08:38 learn more about series of messages is.gd/qjwD -so far, we are doing more of a "wide series" rather than "deep series"
- 08:38 is rebooting his desktop at work
- 15:07 has another productive day (& still behind on some work I need to get to).
- 15:26 just heard @pastorMark endorsing CRI's Bible Answer Man on the radio. Interesting. I didn't know that would happen.
- 19:51 left Timmy with the Lego Mindstorms to go grocery shopping w/ Jho for retreat cooking this weekend for EM SPARC leaders
- 20:34 @djchuang thx. I signed up 4 the webinar while shopping
- 20:42 watch Jenney working the phone hard during the drive to get the gym for VAY...
- 21:31 is sad because Timmy got the first D on his California history test at school. But I assure him I wouldn't love him less
- 21:40 is studying some more for the EM message on Sunday - it is challenging and convicting to me...
- 23:16 finished ch.4 of Oden's Vol.1 -the more I read the more I don't see myself. But why it has to be the last few quarters for me to see it?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home