Twitterlogue
Here-is-what-I-did-yesterday
- 03:49 read Is.22:22 "I'll place on his shoulder da key 2 da house of David; what he opens no 1 can shut, & what he shuts no 1 can open" -blessed!
- 07:05 is almost done with the termpaper. Must mail it off today :(
- 08:16 plans to see StarTrek on Monday, so I bought theater giftcard today thru Scrip to save 8%
- 08:47 pre-checkin online for my flight to Des Moines tomorrow: you cannot enroll into United freq. flyer program & add it in immediately :(
- 10:01 read "Generation Y: self-centered & arrogant.. having grown up questioning their parents, they now question their bosses" is.gd/C52s
- 13:52 is in big trouble now. I am so behind..
- 17:19 is heading to Timmy's school musical with my mom. Jho's going to another EM's graduation. I still haven't finished my work yet
- 18:32 answers email from Dell on the Bberry while waiting for Timmy's program. Now to my laptop to finish off my paper.
- 20:30 made 350 copies for VAY Des Moines assignment
- 21:28 dropped my mom back at her apt. after Timmy's musical, then go home putting him to bed and now cramming the last part of the paper.
- 23:08 finished my termpaper, too tired to re-read; O well, my prof will have to decipher my ESL.
- 23:18 hit the sack now, been up since 3:30am today, tomorrow's flight leave at 6:30am

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home