Saturday, October 24, 2009

Twitterlogue

Here-is-what-I-did-yesterday
  • 07:47 read Da9:9 "The Lord our God is merciful and forgiving, even though we have rebelled against him"
  • 08:11 collected traces from SQL Profiler last night, now I'm firing off the Index Tuning Wizard to get rid of the Full Scan alerts from the server
  • 09:03 takes Timmy to piano lesson then visit 2 more EM baptism candidates before jail visit
  • 10:36 counts 14 days until VAYfallEquipping event 8:30-3pm Nov.7 - counting RSVP at bit.ly/UbALg so that JHo can get the food ready
  • 12:50 ran in a custodial friend from the college as I visited my bro-in-law in jail. It's painful to see others in our situation. I'm heading home
  • 15:09 vaccumed the house before the EM Jr High group coming over at 4pm, now I am prepping 2 sunday school lessons for Sun, for both churches.
  • 16:34 watches the Jr Highers gatheri ng at my house: the girls are on their laptops (brought w/ them), the guys are playing Wii -welcome to iWorld
  • 18:58 finished prepping for the 2 sunday school lessons, have hotdog dinner w/ EM Jr High. Now I am off attending a Bible study at FV.
  • 21:14 left FV bible study & prayer mtg and go back home to meet with a friend from EM. Living near people you minister to is a big plus.
  • 21:36 counts 2 weeks until VAYfallEquipping event 8:30-3pm Nov.7 - counting RSVP at bit.ly/UbALg & wonder if MST can keep to 15' like MSD
  • 23:26 found the Winchell's near my house as a quiet spot for conversation w/ my EM friend, went home & found "Counterfeit Gods" had arrived: Yeah!
End-of-day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home