Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Twitterlogue

Here-is-what-I-did-yesterday
  • 06:32 woke up & it rains outside. Let's hope that all the network gears at the college won't be affected.
  • 07:12 just loss the email he composed, aargh. But it may be a sign to better call instead.
  • 08:39 got to work thru surface street. Start calling AT&T escalation manager, now driving to the 9am mtg. It's wet out there.
  • 10:44 done w the mtg, gasup for $1.57/gal. It's cold and wet and windy
  • 11:24 just tested out the 5 digits dialing between here and Anaheim/Cypress -> It was fine
  • 11:28 got report that SSL on CE6 is expiring -> May be we need to reboot again tonight.
  • 11:29 is trying to comb through logos -> helping a friend
  • 13:10 just finished lunch with some of my best partners in the business of life! I am so grateful to have them.
  • 13:43 is cranking out the TK report for FC's PE
  • 14:02 is requesting AT&T looking at a different circuit ID now about intr-district calling problem
  • 14:18 got news that 1000 BDF and 1200 IDF both are up. However, that is without the UPSes.
  • 14:34 finally got to check out a link someone sent me back on 12/10 on Feliz Navitoss & Merry Tossmas: bit.ly/c2Hi
  • 16:35 got home, bbrrh, it's cold, VPNs back to work to clear the inbox some more. AT&T called & said our line is clear. But there are 5 more too.
  • 19:09 is looking for something to watch on TV for the first time in a long time (no Awana tonite) & I found DINNER: IMPOSSIBLE on Food Network
  • 20:21 is putting Timmy to bed. DINNER: POSSIBLE was really good. No wonder my boss loves it.
  • 20:45 @xajondee I upgraded my last cell phone to a Blackberry with Internet, it was the best thing I did for a while now.
  • 21:31 @xajondee Storm were supposed to be touch screen to compete with iPod, and I heard it runs on a faster wireless network. But I got a Curve
End-of-day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home