Thursday, March 12, 2009

Twitterlogue

Here-is-what-I-did-yesterday
  • 06:59 RT AndyCrouch Really cool (and beautifully designed) Web site for Christian leaders from Duke Divinity School: faithandleadership.com
  • 07:03 read Job 41 and wonder if the Leviathan was dinosaur (crocodile wouldn't fit the description too well)
  • 13:05 got an annual maintenance support quote from Compellent: price is higher than last year in this economy? I am working on getting it lower...
  • 15:49 @johncmaxwell why would a famous leader like you follows a no-name follower like me? Which of the 21 laws are you applying?
  • 16:32 #gasup van ARCO yorba linda & kramer $2.05/gal for total of $27.47 @ 133149 after Murietta's HD MS TD
  • 18:23 @shlogz no, I suspect it's because of @redclaydiaries is good @ what she does: manage social media net 4 @johncmaxwell -cant prove it tho
  • 18:26 enroll 4 "Theology of Pastoral Care" next quarter @ Fuller SCC, 1 more class and I am done. Will be walking w/ Jimmy Southbay & Kevin Orange
  • 19:56 spent the last hour order FaithWeaver for children ministry in EM and relay them to the teachers.
  • 20:31 post my Twitterlogue on the Vietnamese pastor conference I attended: is.gd/n7LZ -must blog on it later, now is time 4 Timmy 2 sleep
  • 22:04 can't believe that I haven't seen this in the Bible before: "The man who fears God will avoid all extremes" -Ecc.7:18b
End-of-day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home