Saturday, March 14, 2009

Twitterlogue

Here-is-what-I-did-yesterday
  • 06:33 had a series of meaningful dream but I forgot now. Next time I should jot it down on the spot
  • 06:40 Pr.1:28 "Then they'll call to me but I'll not answer; they'll look for me but will not find me. Since they..did not choose to fear the LORD"
  • 07:05 promise myself to look at @ChurchCrunch's "Maximize the Effectiveness of Facebook's New 'Pages'" someday tinyurl.com/aeb4bo
  • 07:24 got 1st 2 points @eduinnovation talked about Wisdom 4 PLC: is.gd/nhYz :get them talking, on things they need -but cognitiv diversity?
  • 07:32 @olsuit were you sucessfully cross your Twits to FB?
  • 08:37 takes Timmy to MSD for piano lesson then back to work for Theater Festival.
  • 11:02 recompile the Clipper code w/ catno+STR(10000-(RND1TOT+RND2TOT+(FINTOT*10)),8,2) for Theater Festival
  • 11:24 thanks all Bday well wishers. The best present I got: 2006 mystery party. Next best: in 1989 when Tim Bersn Lee invented the world wide web.
  • 13:52 is taking a lunch break from the Theater Festival to attend the funeral of a colleague's wife at work. It must be hard to lose a spouse.
  • 14:56 is leaving the funeral and wishing only I could die that well: I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith
  • 17:13 got the last report printing without a hitch for Theater Festival. I am heading home now. My sis-in-law asked to help her with Turbo Tax...
  • 19:19 is bringing Jho's food to the EM college group tonight. I think I will stay & attend as well.
  • 19:46 listens to Jimmy Southbay teaching Luan, Louise, Tina, Nhien, Chris, Mary L, Jimmy, Tommy, Cory, Tran, Phil... He teaches on Prayer.
  • 19:48 heard: we lack imagination in prayer. Our prayer should be bigger than ourselves. We don't like to pray cuz we don't want to listen to him.
  • 19:54 heard the challenge "Are you ready to let God have His way in your life? That's when you are ready to pray. Meditate on the Gospel til u do"
  • 19:58 prays "O God, have mercy on me, a sinner. Guide me into your path, lead me to intimacy with you, help me to fear your hallow name."
  • 20:00 heard "if you don't live the life God wants you to live, how could you give glory to His Name?"
  • 20:06 heard "The world is a playground, and prayer is a glance of a playing kid back toward the father."
  • 20:15 heard "the heart holds way more evil thoughts than we could act out. It is so dark. But our hearts can be washed from the inside out."
  • 20:19 heard "The pure in heart, are the one who are sensitive to the slightest of sin." MST reminded us 2 days ago "They will see God!" OGhmomas
  • 20:46 finished praying w/ the college group, now we are ready for Jho's food
  • 21:17 is heading home since Timmy called me. I also need to continue the tax for my relative.
  • 23:34 just finished the tax esitmate for my relative. Whoever organize will have an easier tax time...
  • 23:35 says G'nite y'all - I took some Robitusin, and now it made my eyes sleepy...
End-of-day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home