Sunday, May 24, 2009

Twitterlogue

Here-is-what-I-did-yesterday
  • 04:33 read Is.25:1 O LORD, you r my God; I'll praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you've done marvelous things, things planned long ago
  • 05:13 read 2Pe.3:11 "Since everything will be destroyed in this way, what kind of people ought you to be? You ought to live holy and godly lives"
  • 05:27 is praying for strength & unction to finish well the remaining assignment for this day.
  • 07:25 is ready for the last morning, amazed at the output level of the Energizer Bunny MST (and he's an introvert analytic by nature).
  • 10:53 is done w/ what I was sent to do. Now I am looking to home. MST wants to catch-up right at the airport. The old man is so energe-passionate!
  • 11:24 took a picture w/ Co Dang thi Thanh, she was instrumental in raising up the EM generation here.
  • 11:34 is on my ride to Des Moines International Airport (the "International" part applies to cargo planes only - a TN told me so yesterday).
  • 12:05 heard MST coaching me to bring it back to narrow the gap that travel created
  • 12:46 heard airport security calling people by name over the PA system to move their car: Only in Des Moines!
  • 13:56 is boarding a flight to Denver
  • 17:06 got delayed by a storm & get to Denver 1 hour late. Will probably late to John Wayne as well
  • 18:09 got delayed in Denver airport, had Quizno for dinner, and now having tea w/ MST waiting for another hour for the flight.
  • 19:17 @djchuang are you watching StarTrek on IMAX? How was it? Timmy & I will watch it on Memorial Day Monday.
  • 19:30 boards the plane to the OC. It is full to capacity tonight...
  • 21:56 just landed, glad to be back home. Timmy should be asleep by now (I called & told him not to wait up)
  • 22:26 got home but I have no key to get in the house. So I will try to meet up w/ Jho at a Pho's place (yum yum)
  • 23:27 had Pho Ga for 50% off w/ Jho and a few Midway girls from the Vball practice.
End-of-day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home