Monday, May 25, 2009

Twitterlogue

Here-is-what-I-did-yesterday
  • 23:53 is finally back home, ready to go to sleep. I am glad I have a day off tomorrow.
  • 07:02 read Is.26:19 "But your dead will live; their bodies will rise. You who dwell in the dust, wake up & shout for joy." -Resurection b4 Daniel
  • 10:25 RT @ShermanHu: "100-What's of Creativity: 100 Qs 2 spur your creativity, unstick your mind, & maximize brainstorming" bit.ly/16JZCu
  • 10:53 is watching Star Trek w/ Timmy, Phil & David
  • 14:04 enjoyed StarTrek very much (note the Gospel-similar sequence at the start of the movie), now lunch w/ EM ppl & to Vball coaching afterward.
  • 18:14 is done with Vball coaching, now heading back home, chill-laxing for the rest of the day.
  • 18:57 stops by Full Moon Sushi on Brookhurst & Elise for dinner w/ the Ho's family. Rainbow rolls here is $7.50/ea
  • 20:49 listened to Timmy sharing what he learned on Sunday, prayed w/ him & put him to bed. Now I am starting w/ the text for Sunday's EM
  • 22:05 is falling asleep now. Early mtg tomorrow
End-of-day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home