Twitterlogue
Here-is-what-I-did-yesterday
- 06:09 read Is.28:6 "God'll be a spirit of justice to him who sits in judgment, a source of strength to those who turn back the battle at the gate"
- 07:06 went thru Ken Boa's prayer handbook to pull out a guide for weekday intercession/petition. Now, get ready for work..
- 08:18 is happy that one of my committee mtg. this morning was cancelled. Now I will have more time to write up that report for tomorrow
- 10:29 read: In 2007, 60% of all births to unmarried women were women in their 20s & 17% in their 30s: this is NOT teenaged-pregnancy any more.
- 15:09 asks if anyone know where can I buy plane tickets to Vietnam cheap and fast (just in case I am going)?
- 15:20 Is at the bank talking to my freind Nick. This is Timmy reporting.
- 17:08 is reading the proposed budget cut from top management (some program will be cut up to 65%). What a blood bath!
- 19:46 got texted by my wife (she's in the same room w/ me, but do so 4 attn) to go deliver Young Chow Fried Rice to an EM leader she cares about
- 20:06 #gasup crv ARCO euclid & edinger $2.57/gal for total of $19.64 @ 153377
- 20:49 got back home & completed the Des Moines trip report for VAY. I learned a lot. Now, on to the preparation for the EM message this Sunday.
- 22:07 re-read a message for the same text which I used at Seatle in 2005. Simply too much stuff that the message wasn't pointed enough..
- 22:22 fell asleep
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home