Twitterlogue
Here-is-what-I-did-yesterday
- 06:23 read Is.30:18 "Yet the LORD longs 2 b gracious 2 u; he rises 2 show u compassion. For HE's a God of justice. Blessed r all who wait 4 him!"
- 08:17 wears a tie to work for a meeting and remembers VeggieTales' line "What's a manager?" "Oh, managers are the people wearing ties around here"
- 09:00 rebooted my desktop. McAfee's bufferoverflow watchers made it crawl painfully slow.
- 10:13 is in an all manager meeting w/ the Chancellor on the budget.
- 10:25 heard "our job is to transfer the institution's values" I want to ask "but just how do we arrive at those values anyway?" -My mind's so PoMo
- 10:31 paid attn to "reducing differential services" (the point of 1 library open on Sat while another closed) -but that'll reduce op. flexibility!
- 10:46 heard about how expensive retirement benefits are. It's a big cost item to tackle.
- 11:27 got called on to change the EM topic this weekend, but our schedule is planned way ahead. I can't change unless it's an emergency.
- 14:11 doesn't like this gloomy weather at all! What happen to CA's sunshine? Are we running out of state budget for the big energy orb too?
- 15:02 heard people conversing about the movie UP: it surpasses all expectation so far, the best since Finding Nemo!
- 15:51 stopped by CostCo to buy grocery for Jho: chicken wings, guacamole, sour cream, canola oil (I wonder what's she making for EM youth this wk)
- 18:44 is going w/ Jho to coach the women Vball team of EM Midway. Timmy didn't make it tonight cuz he didn't finish what he needed to do.
- 22:10 is heading home after Vball coaching. I will have a long day tomorrow
- 23:02 is praying for miracle. Maybe I am naïve, or maybe it's faith. But I am still believing in the resurrection of the hearts.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home