Twitterlogue
Here-is-what-I-did-yesterday
- 07:05 read Ho219 I'll betroth u 2 me 4ever; in righteousness & justice, in love & compassion. I'll betroth u in faithfulness, & u'll know the Lord
- 08:28 RT @AnswersDotCom The first host-to-host message was sent 40 years ago today, sparking the birth of the Internet: om.ly/VOYX
- 09:22 twitpic.com/nebjd - Funny drama!
- 10:36 checks out VAYfallEquipping event 8:30-3pm Nov.7 - counting RSVP at bit.ly/UbALg & look forward to attend An's session for myself
- 17:28 took Timmy to the dentist, now @ Kumon 4 last time. I'm pulling Timmy off Kumon in 30'. The kid is busy now w/ hw, & Kumon didn't help much.
- 18:12 got home and received a card from a couple from EM "for no reason, just encouragement". I am encouraged by these partners!
- 21:01 listens to Timmy practice his piano b4 bed time. We had someone over for padthai tonite. I also worked on the FV msg, translating terms 2 VN
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home