Monday, November 02, 2009

Twitterlogue

Here-is-what-I-did-yesterday
  • 05:31 read Hos8:4 "They set up kings without my consent; they choose princes without my approval" -God laments on leadership selection process..
  • 05:36 is up and ready to try Skype out for the first time with my uncle in Vietnam. I wonder if we could use it for long distance discipleship..
  • 06:53 finished a Skype video call to my uncle in Vietnam. It's totally cool! Now get ready for work. EM's finance report due this week too.
  • 08:59 would like to think that I follow these 7 steps to increase productivity: bit.ly/3zySU5 -Do I?
  • 10:52 is looking at Hitachi IT Operations Analyzer as a contender w/ Heroix to replace our Silverback appliance for next year.
  • 19:23 @tungjacob welcome back to Twitterverse!
  • 19:31 is counting down 5 days to VAYfallEquipping ev ent 8:30-3pm Nov.7 - checking RSVP at bit.ly/UbALg - working on my session: "Church!"
  • 23:03 spent the whole night on EM financial report, ELT minute, & translating the IRS's "Accountable Reimbursement Policy" for Board mtg this week
End-of-day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home